Friday, May 31, 2013

Broken hearted girl.

   

     A day without you could make me think negatively about you. You probably already have new girlfriend? You can live without me? Why do you always wounded my heart now? Last time, you promised to take care of my heart, you will not waste me, but now you want me to go away from your life. Am I cheating on you? Did I hurt you how did you do to me now? I never love anyone else of the kind I love you. sorts of things I do for you. Why could not you cherish me in the slightest.

     For two years we lived together, can't you just remember about us? about me? even a little bit of happiness that we have built together? I really miss the old memories with you. If time can be rotated back, I hope that we'll never met because I don't want to be hurt like this. how colud you do this to me now? You leave me, you don't love me how you love me long time ago. I'm willing to go to JB to meet you so that we can finish our fight right to the face but either way it's all just a moment and now you continue with your ego and lashed me for no reason. Please dear love! Please changed a bit and now I'm giving you time to be alone and think about all this, think properly sayang. You're cheating behind me but I still give you a chance to explain all that and forgive you. Not quite satisfied yet with what you do to me before this? but I still keep up with our relationship because I'm so in with love you.


Crying for you all day.

Please, don't leave me with this pain.

Keep on saying i'm okay, but the truth is i'm not okay.