Friday, May 31, 2013

Tears fall again.

   I'm miss you every single day, every hours, every minutes, every seconds. I'm so in love with youu, dear love. Please appreciate me and treat me well. I just need your attention, take care of me and never let me cry. But today my tears fall again because of youu, sayang. You treat me like a rubbish, you curse me. Increasing the volume on me, you don't respect me like before. I missed you the first time we've met, you guard me well but now you have change alot. I just don't know why you treat me like this? Please explain to me? What happen to our relationship, honey? Can we start this all over again?

I feel like shit.

Crying alone.

I just can't stop thinking about you.

Just pretending that i was strong for all this.

No one understand me.

Lie to people about my feeling towards you.